How will stopping smoking benefit me?
- You will reduce your risk of developing illness, death caused by cancer, heart or lung disease.
- You will reduce your risk of gangrene or amputation caused by circulatory problems.
- You will protect the health of those around you by not exposing them to secondhand smoke. More information visit NHS SmokeFree and Get Help Quitting Smoking.
- You will reduce the chances of your children suffering from asthma or glue ear.
- You will improve your fertility levels and your chance of a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- You will improve your breathing and general fitness.
- You will enjoy the taste of food more. More information visit Quit and Health Care